ApartmentsHQ Help and Support
- How do I set up and manage a corporate account?
- What does it cost to promote a building online?
- How can I edit my online ad?
- Can I place more than one ad in the same session?
- My apartment is rented can I get a refund?
- Why won't my uploaded images show up?
- Some of the mapped apartments are little off, what's up?
- Are all of the Apartments HQ vacancies on the interactive map?
- Why does My Apartments do?
How do I set up and manage a corporate account?
To set up a corporate account call 701-451-5629 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will assist you with the set-up process. To manage your account you will be given a username and log-in to update your vacancies. Pricing is based on the number of buildings, market, and current newspaper spending.
How can I edit my online ad?
Choose renew/edit ad on the ApartmentsHQ home page. You will be asked to log-in with the username and password you submitted when creating your ad. You will then be able to update the form fields, update photos, or extend your ad run.
Why won't my uploaded images show up?
Make sure they are saved as a jpg in RGB mode according to our photo specifications.
Why does My Apartments do?
By creating a My Apartments account you can create custom searches that allow Apartments HQ to do the searching for you. You can also retrieve apartment information you saved for later.